Generator Power supplied, delivered, installed and commissioned a Cummins 150kVA diesel generator to provide an emergency back up power source for a critical application.
The project consisted of the following scope:
– Decommissioning and removal of a 35 year old Dorman generator, generator control panel, automatic transfer switch, exhaust system & fuel system
– Manufacture & installation of a new custom built 2,000 litre fuel tank
– Supply & installation of a 400A automatic transfer switch
– Supply & installation of a Cummins 150kVA open diesel generator
– Installation of a new stainless steel exhaust system
Generator Power carried out all works with our in-house capabilities.