Generator Power are specialists in the design and manfacture of acoustic enclosures, sound attenuated shipping containers and acoustic panels for generating sets.
Our in-house custom design and manufacturing capabilities have provided solutions to a wide range of customer sound reduction problems or to meet location specific safety or environmental requirements. From small gasoline or diesel engines through to the soundproofing of large generating sets.
Our company has tested and proven methods of sound reduction in machinery enclosures. We can reduce vibration and airborne sound transmission using a range of unique materials.
- Standard units are manufactured using electro-zinc plated steel sheet with a tough UV stabilised powder coat finish for improved corrosion resistance.
- Alternative designs in marine grade aluminium or stainless steel.
- In house custom CAD design to client specifications, or to meet local environmental regulations.
- Flat pack modular enclosures suitable for plant rooms or locations with restricted access
- Operating sound levels from 85dba @ 1 metre for industrial applications down to levels as low as 60dba @ 1 metre where, almost silent operation is critical.
- Wide range of acoustic linings that range from basic high density acoustic foams through to composite materials that use a combination of decoupled barriers combined with 80 or 100kg “Rockwool” acoustic panels
- Mechanical protection of acoustic linings range from simple acrylic facings to CNC punched perforated panels in galvanised or stainless steel
- All enclosures use 304 stainless steel fixings and door hardware on external surfaces to ensure long and reliable operation.
Custom Accoustic Enclosures Made to Order
Generator Power have provided solutions to a wide range of customer sound reduction problems. We understand the importance of meeting location specific safety and environmental requirements.
- Sound attenuated shipping containers from modified standard 20’ or 40’ container through to custom built containers with integrated double walled fuel tanks or high levels of sound attenuation.
- Enclosures certified for Australian Zone D cyclone areas (wind speeds of up to 250km/hour)
- Sound attenuated enclosures for natural gas fuelled generating sets with control systems and enclosure ventilation to meet Australian (AGA) standards
- Heavy duty enclosures designed to meet offshore oil and gas industry standards within the Asia-Pacific region including third party certification requirement
A word from the editor
My name is Aaron Robins, I’m the sales manager at Generator Power. I have been in the generator game for over 10 years. I have supplied generators to residential and commercial clients for a wide range of various uses. My aim in writing this short article it that I may be able to arm you with the right information in order to help you make a wise decision. There are many people who make poorly informed decisions in my industry. This commonly results in loss of finances, wasted time and bucket loads of stress. I believe in doing a job right the first time and with as little stress possible. As a result I aim to educate potential customers so that people avoid these issues before they happen.