Large Scale Project Specialists
Committed to providing exceptional levels of service to achieve world-class standards in delivering quality, reliable, on-time, accurate and competitive one-stop power solutions
Design & Construct
- Our experienced team of Project Managers will provide a detailed D& C submission for approval, designed to meet the necessary requirements and specifications of any job.
- Dependent of the project scope, a detailed audit of the current electrical demands will be provided, determining the equipment required and possible site location best suited for the design.
- We have the in-house ability to design, supply and install fuel systems to meet your project scope, compliant to industry standards.
- From external bunded fuel cells for larger fuel redundancy / capacity on site to optional bunded bulk fuel cells, supplying onboard generator bunded fuel cell, remote fill and monitoring options
Ventilation and Acoustics
- Engineered designs with noise level and air flow rates to suit the equipment installed to the required specification
- Load Management Systems
- Design of building automation for load management and equipment utilisation with full reporting of the total system, fuel, generator and building load parameters
In-house Installation Team
- Here at GPA we have an experienced project management team consisting of Mechanic’s, electrician’s and engineers to ensure all aspects of your project from design to installation are handled with the expertise and professionalism you require.
- At Generator Power we have fully trained technicians with the expertise & capabilities to project commission all systems and components of the industrial plant installation from designed, installation, testing and maintenance according to the operational requirements of the client.
- A full hand over to site staff with comprehensive detailed training on completion of commissioning is provided.
Comprehensive Maintenance Agreements
- Get the best life out of your equipment and diesel generator sets to enable continuous reliable power throughout their operating life.
- Be kept up to date with detailed documented reports including recommendations for scheduled repairs and future upgrades from our experience service technicians with consistent, reliable scheduled servicing.
CURRENT AND PAST PROJECTS
NSW - MARCH 2019 - Supply & installation of a containerised generator set and ancillary equipment on level 7 roof top plant room, complete with fuel transfer system integrated into existing 2 x 5,000 litre bulk tanks located in tank chamber room on ground level....
NSW - SEPTEMBER 2019 Industry Electrical and Communications Builder Lendlease Project Duration 6 Months Scope of Project Supply & installation of a 500kVA canopy generator set and ancillary equipment in the ground floor generator plant room, complete with 5,000...
NSW - SEPTEMBER 2019 Industry Electrical Company Builder Zauner Constructions Project Duration 9 Months Scope of Project Supply & installation of Industry Electrical Company Builder Zauner Constructions Project Duration 9 Months Scope of Project Supply and...
NSW - NOVEMBER 2019 Industry Communications & Data Builder Multiplex Project Duration 18 Months Scope of Project Supply & installation of 2 x Base Building Generator Set and 2 x Tenant Generator Sets in Level 10 plant room, complete with fuel transfer system...
NSW - JANUARY 2019 Industry Electrical & Communications Builder Lendlease Project Duration 12 Months Scope of Project Supply & installation of open generator set and ancillary equipment on level 6 roof top plant room, complete with 10,00 bulk tank with fuel...
NSW - SEPTEMBER 2019 Industry International Logistics Company Builder Prime Constructions Project Duration 2 weeks Scope of Project Supply & installation of a Himoinsa HTW-1745 T5 and HTW-2030 T5 containerised generators Generator Supplied HTW-1745 T5...
Generator Power secured an order to supply 30 x custom built 200kW Viking load banks. The Viking resistive load banks will be used for testing various equipment.facebookinstagramIf you’d like to know more about our generators, book a service on your current generator...
Generator Power supplied & installed a Himoinsa HTW-920 T5 1,000kVA open diesel generator to supply an emergency power source for a hospital. The project included: Supply & installation of a Himoinsa HTW-920 T5 1,000kVA open diesel generator Supply &...
Generator Power installed a Himoinsa HTW-1745 T5 1,850kVA open diesel generator to provide a critical emergency back up power source for a Hospital in Sydney. The project included: Removal of the existing 1250kVA diesel generator A 1,500kVA hire generator with cable...