Large Scale Project Specialists
Committed to providing exceptional levels of service to achieve world-class standards in delivering quality, reliable, on-time, accurate and competitive one-stop power solutions
Design & Construct
- Our experienced team of Project Managers will provide a detailed D& C submission for approval, designed to meet the necessary requirements and specifications of any job.
- Dependent of the project scope, a detailed audit of the current electrical demands will be provided, determining the equipment required and possible site location best suited for the design.
- We have the in-house ability to design, supply and install fuel systems to meet your project scope, compliant to industry standards.
- From external bunded fuel cells for larger fuel redundancy / capacity on site to optional bunded bulk fuel cells, supplying onboard generator bunded fuel cell, remote fill and monitoring options
Ventilation and Acoustics
- Engineered designs with noise level and air flow rates to suit the equipment installed to the required specification
- Load Management Systems
- Design of building automation for load management and equipment utilisation with full reporting of the total system, fuel, generator and building load parameters
In-house Installation Team
- Here at GPA we have an experienced project management team consisting of Mechanic’s, electrician’s and engineers to ensure all aspects of your project from design to installation are handled with the expertise and professionalism you require.
- At Generator Power we have fully trained technicians with the expertise & capabilities to project commission all systems and components of the industrial plant installation from designed, installation, testing and maintenance according to the operational requirements of the client.
- A full hand over to site staff with comprehensive detailed training on completion of commissioning is provided.
Comprehensive Maintenance Agreements
- Get the best life out of your equipment and diesel generator sets to enable continuous reliable power throughout their operating life.
- Be kept up to date with detailed documented reports including recommendations for scheduled repairs and future upgrades from our experience service technicians with consistent, reliable scheduled servicing.
CURRENT AND PAST PROJECTS
Generator Power supplied, delivered, installed and commissioned a Cummins C150D5C-1 diesel generator to provide an emergency back up power source for a data / computer room.facebookinstagramIf you’d like to know more about our generators, book a service on your...
Generator Power supplied and installed a Cummins C330D5 300kVA diesel generator to provide power to a temporary concrete batching plant.
Generator Power supplied & Installed a Cummins C550D5 550kVA diesel generator to provide an emergency power source in the event of a power outage.
Generator Power carried out mine spec modifications to a Himoinsa HJW-180 T5 LUX silenced diesel generator. Our customer will be utilising the generator on various mine sites throughout South Australia, New South Wales, Queensland & Western...
Generator Power recently installed a Himoinsa HJW-100 T5 diesel generator into a manufacturing facility located in Sydney. Our client was unable to source additional mains supply power from the electrical authority and engaged Generator Power to...
Generator Power recently installed a Scania SG550 500kVA diesel generator to run a material recycling & processing plant. The customer issued the order for the generator based on the Scania SG550’s class leading fuel consumption figures.
Generator Power recently carried out the installation of a Himoinsa HJW-180 T5 200kVA silenced diesel generator, a Viking 160kW auto load shedding load bank along with a custom built 4,500 litre dual wall fuel tank.
3 x Himoinsa HYW-17 M5 13kVA single phase BMA mine spec diesel generators providing power to crib huts on a QLD mine site. The Himoinsa generators were supplied with 1,000 litre bunded base fuel tanks
Himoinsa HYW-45 T5 40kVA diesel generator providing power to building & construction sites on Hamilton Island & the surrounding islands.
Generator Power recently completed the installation of a Himoinsa HJW-180 T5 LUX 200kVA diesel generator at a Fire and Rescue station. Our scope included the mechanical installation of the generator, fuel system and system commissioning.