Large Scale Project Specialists
Committed to providing exceptional levels of service to achieve world-class standards in delivering quality, reliable, on-time, accurate and competitive one-stop power solutions
Design & Construct
- Our experienced team of Project Managers will provide a detailed D& C submission for approval, designed to meet the necessary requirements and specifications of any job.
- Dependent of the project scope, a detailed audit of the current electrical demands will be provided, determining the equipment required and possible site location best suited for the design.
- We have the in-house ability to design, supply and install fuel systems to meet your project scope, compliant to industry standards.
- From external bunded fuel cells for larger fuel redundancy / capacity on site to optional bunded bulk fuel cells, supplying onboard generator bunded fuel cell, remote fill and monitoring options
Ventilation and Acoustics
- Engineered designs with noise level and air flow rates to suit the equipment installed to the required specification
- Load Management Systems
- Design of building automation for load management and equipment utilisation with full reporting of the total system, fuel, generator and building load parameters
In-house Installation Team
- Here at GPA we have an experienced project management team consisting of Mechanic’s, electrician’s and engineers to ensure all aspects of your project from design to installation are handled with the expertise and professionalism you require.
- At Generator Power we have fully trained technicians with the expertise & capabilities to project commission all systems and components of the industrial plant installation from designed, installation, testing and maintenance according to the operational requirements of the client.
- A full hand over to site staff with comprehensive detailed training on completion of commissioning is provided.
Comprehensive Maintenance Agreements
- Get the best life out of your equipment and diesel generator sets to enable continuous reliable power throughout their operating life.
- Be kept up to date with detailed documented reports including recommendations for scheduled repairs and future upgrades from our experience service technicians with consistent, reliable scheduled servicing.
CURRENT AND PAST PROJECTS
A Himoinsa HJW-60 T5 60kVA diesel generator being used to supplement a commercial solar power grid system.
5 x Himoinsa HYW-8 T5 Diesel Generators For De-Watering 5 x Himoinsa HYW-8 T5 diesel generators providing power for de-watering on a mine site.
Himoinsa HYW-20 M5 powering a mobile food trailer.
Himoinsa HJW-200 T5 220kVA diesel generator providing a critical emergency power source for a hospital.
Himoinsa HJW-150 T5 175kVA Diesel generator providing a critical emergency power source for a rural private hospital.
CUMMINS C550D5 550KVA DIESEL GENERATOR WITH VIKING 200KW AUTO LOAD SHEDDING LOAD BANK – SHOPPING CENTRE SYDNEY
Cummins C550D5 550kVA diesel generator supplied with a Viking 200kW Auto Load Shedding Load Bank – Emergency back-up power for a shopping centre in Sydney.
Himoinsa HJW-100 T5 110kVA diesel generator supplied with a long range fuel tank. The generator is providing emergency standby power for a server room at the national headquarters of a food processing plant.
Generator Power 100kVA hire diesel generator with 2000 litre bulk fuel tank powering a construction site in the Sydney CBD.
2 x Cummins C550D5 550kVA Diesel Generators – Emergency Back-up Power
Himoinsa HMW-1010 T5 1100kVA Containerised Diesel Generator