Remote Solar Off-Grid Generator Solutions
With any off-grid system a reliable long-term cost-effective generator set is a must to back up any Off-Grid system
Complete Solar backup for your home
- 2-wire Remote Start Capable
- 50 Degree C Radiators
- Electrical Protection “Silenced & Open Unit
- 2 Pole MCCB
- Constant Potential Battery Charger
- With Assurance and Reliability of Genuine Yanmar. (Japanese Made) engines. Ideal for off grid solar applications.
- Heavy Duty Low Speed Engine
- 4 Pole Stamford Alternator
- Himoinsa M7 Controller with Full Shut Down Protection
- Full LCD Display
- Remote Start Capable
- Large Capacity Bundled Base Fuel Tank (Enclosed Units Only)
- Heavy Duty Weatherproof Acoustic Enclosures
- Open Sets Available
With any off-grid system a reliable long-term cost-effective generator set is a must to back up any Off-Grid system.
Generator Power provide tailored packages and solutions.
Himoinsa range of Diesel Generators which utilises only the very best components to ensure continuity of your power needs with your Off-Grid system. Finding the right balance between value for money and quality is paramount.
Call 1300 767 257 for a custom quote!
Years of trouble free operation.
The life cycle of Himoinsa generators being a slow speed 1500rpm will provide years of trouble free operation. If you want the best value for money, use common business sense because the saying “You get what you pay for” is generally true! Future-proof your system by being realistic with your projected energy use and balancing this against your budget.
Open Diesel Generators
How it Works
The inverter controller regulates the solar energy charging the deep cycle batteries:
The batteries store the power for later use.
The Inverter/charger undertakes dual purposes:
1. Converts the battery supply DC, to an AC supply used by the consumer (Loads)
2. Takes AC supply from diesel generator and converts to DC for recharging batteries (Diesel Generator used when solar input, load demand is high or batteries are low)
Reasons to consider off-grid living
✓ Building a new home in an area with no grid connection.
✓ Looking for the perfect green-field solution for your holiday retreat/weekender without the ongoing commitment and cost of grid connection.
✓ Looking for sustainable living – self sufficient in energy, food, water
✓ The cost of connecting to the grid is higher than installing an independent Off-Grid system.
✓ Connected to the grid but you suffer frequent blackouts
Future-proof your system
be realistic about your projected energy use and balancing this against your budget.
|Single Phase (240 v)||Output (kVA)||Amps||Voltage||Dimensions (L x W x H mm)||Tank Capacity||Noise Level dB(A)|
|HYW-9 M5||6||25||240||1475 x 750 x 1264||100||64|
|HYW-13 M5||9.3||38.75||240||1475 x 750 x 1264||100||59|
|HYW-17 M5||13.1||54.5||240||2100 x 975 x 1409||190||57|
|HYW-20 M5||15.7||65.4||240||2100 x 975 x 1409||190||57|
|HYW-30 M5||26.4||110||240||2100 x 975 x 1409||190||63|
|HYW-40 M5||30.8||128||240||2100 x 975 x 1409||190||62|
Note: (1) Direct drive (2) All specifications subject to change (3) Larger units available upon request (4) Customised units available.