Book Your Generator Service today!
We service all brands, makes and models.
Simply fill in the form below for a fast response.
At Generator Power, we recognise the need for regular and professional generator service. Whether in continuous use or as backup solutions, regular and proper maintenance averts costly breakdowns and downtime. Wearing down of generator parts is something that you cannot avoid but you can prevent it from inconveniencing you. The best solution, ensure you have an expert regularly service your generator to prevent breakdown.
Diesel Generators Service & Repair – Sydney and Brisbane
We have the capability and passion to customised generator maintenance plans to suit all makes and types of generators. Whether it be a 5kVA mobile generator installed in a coffee van or a data centre with 4 x 1,500kVA super silenced generators, you can count on us. Our preventive maintenance contract is one way we ensure that your generator does not fail. It eliminates the risk of costly emergency call outs and ensures that the generator does not break down when it is needed most. We do not focus on fixing the current situation alone. With each service, our service personnel provide full reporting documentation that includes scheduled repairs and recommendations for future upgrades.
We also offer the following Generator Servicing & Repair Services:
- Load bank testing of UPS systems, generators & power proving tests.
• Modifications, refurbishment or upgrades to existing power systems.
• Electrical, mechanical and control system upgrades to keep your generator system running at maximum efficiency and lowest cost.
• Switchboard and ATS thermography, so that system reliability is maintained at the highest levels.
• Fuel condition checks & polishing services.
• Diesel engine reconditioning & repair
• Lighting tower repairs
• Fuel storage and transfer solutions for existing and new installations. All equipment complies to current Australian Standards.
• A full range of spare parts and accessories for alternators, engine parts, control systems, AVR’s and exhaust components.
• “In-house” capability to service and support latest technology equipment including Cummins InPower and Himoinsa control system software.
• We provide a 24 hour 7-day emergency service to assist in any generator breakdown in emergencies.
• We ensure rapid response times to our Cummins Onan customers (mobile coffee and food vans, emergency service vehicles and RV’s) who expect timely and efficient servicing to keep them on the road.
• Standard servicing charges are available for most requirements allowing for scheduled costs to be budgeted in advance.
Generator Power maintains generator service for many applications and organisations ranging from agriculture and light commercial applications to the critical power needs of healthcare, financial, telecommunication and data centre facilities just to name a few. We offer you peace of mind with the knowledge that we have a fleet on the ready 24-7 to attend to your needs in case of a generator breakdown. If we cannot get your generator running, a rental generator is not far away thereby keeping downtime to a minimum.
A generator should give you peace of mind and not a constant fear of breakdown – we help you keep it that way!