HTW-920 T5 HIMOINSA Open Diesel Generator is powered with an economical & reliable MITSUBISHI S12A2 PTA diesel engine coupled to a Stamford alternator.
HTW-920 T5 HIMOINSA Open Diesel Generator comes packed with the following features and is the ideal solution to integrate with your solar, battery and inverter system as well as for use in agriculture, mining, construction IT & telecommunication back-up applications.
- Rated 916kVA prime, 1006kVA standby, 50Hz, 240V / 415V, 0.8PF
- MITSUBISHI durability and fuel economy, 4 pole 1,500RPM.
- Quality 4 Pole AC alternator, single bearing closed coupled with voltage regulator with +/-1%
- Fork lift pockets, control panel viewing window & vertical air discharge with integral exhaust.
- 1000 litre bunded fuel tank 7 hour run time (at 75% load).
- Engine Alternator mounted to base frame via anti vibration mounts.
- Set mounted control panel containing key start / remote start controller and circuit breaker.
- The Himoinsa CEM7 generator controller provides a LCD display with comprehensive engine & alternator parameters display with shutdown protection. Also includes the capacity for high level interface options.
- Heavy duty battery, battery leads, isolator and hold down brackets.
- Battery charger & engine coolant heater for standby operation, requires an external 240v power supply.
- Engine oil extraction pump.
- Backed by a full manufacturers warranty ensuring you peace of mind.
HIMOINSA – A Leading Generator Manufacturer delivering superior quality generators ensuring a continuous efficient supply of energy. Himoinsa Generators are low maintenance providing endurance and durability.
Ask about our Service and Maintenance plans to ensure you are getting the best life out of your generator, we pride ourselves on our expertise and experience.